More information found here
2017 - Present
Big Data Platform Architect, Data Engineer, Web Developer, Data Warehouse Developer
Parker Hannifin Corporation - Data and Business Intelligence Team
This section is in progress!
For now, here's a dump of all my information...
- Worked to build and expand corporate data warehouse through data engineering.
- Informatica ETL, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, IBM DB2, Mainframe
- Worked on corporate ASP.NET MVC applications. Entity Framework to SQL Server backend.
- Creates and manages Parker's Big Data infrastructure and tools.
- Works on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing extremely large sets of data. Focuses on building optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing,
- and monitoring them. Responsible for integrating these solutions with the architecture used across the corporation.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles.
- Management of Hadoop cluster, along with all Hadoop services
- Ability to solve any ongoing issues with operating the cluster
- Proficiency with Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming.
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala Experience with Spark.
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB.
Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as
- Mahout, SparkML.
- Good understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks
- Experience with Cloudera and Hortonworks.
- Responsible for developing solutions using the following technologies:
- Hadoop Hive database architecture and design
- Hadoop-based technologies (e.g. MapReduce, Hive and Pig)
- SQL-based technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL and DB2)
- NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra and MongoDB)
- Data modeling tools
- Python, C/C++ Java, Perl
- Data warehousing solutions
- Big Data support for predictive modeling, NLP and text analysis, and other forms of machine learning and Data mining
- UNIX, Linux, and MS Windows
2015 - Current
Tutor / Expert
Certified HackHands expert. Worked to provide tutoring and problem solving to customers worldwide.
More information found here
2015 - 2016
Open Source Software Development
I have not contributed much to the open source community, but will be sure to soon!
2014 - 2016
Freelancer (Web Developer)
Building web applications for a variety of problem / purpose. From company websites, to ASP.NET MVC 4 applications to handle local IEEE meetups. I try to develop each app in a different technology, so as to learn as many as possible.
Also, all apps developed to date have been free.
2008 - 2016